[Western] Regarding the last...

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:00:31 PDT 2007

Oh I got a good laugh out of it. All I could think about was the R-rated
rapier girls in the Central region, me being one of them. And to further
incriminate myself, I was really making fun of the fact that some people
freak out over the smallest thing on here. I thought I'd beat them to the
punch.

I also had to read it several times to make sure I wasn't see things.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
"When your face is salty wet/And you're drowning in regret" -"Love Heals"
Jonathan Larson