[Western] Guild Day

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Thu May 10 15:08:30 PDT 2007

I'm so excited about this weekend.  I have my stuff ready to make the liquer and do some stain glass.  Max was really frightened by the glass, when we bought it.  I just can't wait!!!

A little change on Friday.  We most likely will not be home until after 4pm.  We have to move some stuff for a friend.  You can come on over you may have to wait a while however.  Call my cell 806-392-0997 if you need help with getting to us until we get home.
On Saturday if we start before lunch we will need lunch meat.  I have breads and condiments but no lunch meat.  Do not forget it's a pot luck dinner for the evening.  If you stay over breakfast will be served most likely quick and easy stuff.

Hope to see you all there.

Anastasiya