[Western] Non-Calendar Tournament

Anton Zemlock III a.zemlock at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 12 19:21:41 PST 2007

As some of you may remember, the Shire of Trelac is holding an unscheduled
tournament/demo the second weekend in December. (The demo part is just
people watching us compete and do pickups afterwards) The invitation is
being sent out en masse, however, it should be considered a personal
invitation to each and every one. In addition to being a personal
invitation, those accepting the invite will have a solid "You owe me"
redeemable at a later date. Again, there is an open merchant call with no
booth fees, set up fees, etc. I do request that you give a heads up if you
are coming so that we can be sure to have some space for you. This is also
the weekend for Christmas at Fort Concho so there will be lots of
individuals in the downtown area with money looking for a place to be spent.
This is a toys for tots tourney, so the entry fee is one new, unopened toy
for those wishing to compete. No site fee. There is no feast planned but
there will be revelry after the event for those interested. Crash space is
available by reservation.  If you have any questions or need to claim a
spot, I may be reached at 325-374-3184 or a.zemlock at suddenlink.net  I look
forward to seeing you there.

Jean-Marc Lemainnoir, Toyocrat.