[Western] Dec 8 Event

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 08:54:46 PST 2007

I have been talking to Susan Howell of the Downtown  Merchants Assn. about our Dec 8 event.  They would like us to be in their Christmas parade.  This would be just after we shut down our activities (6:00pm).  The only requirement is that we be lighted (it will be getting dark).  In keeping with the period nature of our group, I have 6 lanterns that people can hold as we walk.  Does anyone else have any suggestions and/or lighting devices?  I am assuming we want to be in their parade, but it people have any objections, please let me know ASAP before the form goes in.

Rizardo d'Artusio, Hospitaler of Trelac