[Western] Mendersham Demo

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Wed Nov 14 17:43:02 PST 2007

The address is for A Touch of Asia is 2201 S. 1st Street.  From San Angelo,
you'd probably be coming in on 277(which is S. 14th coming into Abilene).
Take a left (north) on Winters Freeway (277/83/84) and get off at the S. 1st
exit.  Turn right (east), and go down S.1st (will get the cross street for
you).  The restaurant will be on the south side of S. 1st.

To those of you who haven't been to Abilene, the numbered streets (S. 1st,
S. 14th, N. 12st, N. 14th, etc) go east and west.  The South and North on
the front of the numbers refer to the streets being either south or north of
the Union Pacific Railroad<BG>.

Hope the unforseen mundane is barred<G>.

ryah