[Western] Updated schedule

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 17:34:39 PDT 2007

  Greetings Folks,
  I have listed below the updated schedule and there is room for 3 more classes if anyone is interested in teaching.  What about lunch, a pot luck or everyone pitch in for fast food?  I haven't heard from anyone on this, but it was at the bottom of the last post so maybe it wasn't seen.  We do need to know soon so we know what to plan for.

    Crescent Wrench
  October 13, 2007

  Place: Howard County Library( Basement):  500 S. Main  Big Spring, TX  79720

   8:00am  Site Opens
   9:00am  Opening Meeting- Mistress Marthe de Blenkinsop
  10:00am  Senschal Warranting Class- Mistress Marthe de Blenkinsop
                  Chivalric Fighting and Marshalling- Baron Chaing Ti Lung
  12:00pm  Lunch
   1:00pm  Financial Policy Class- Baroness Safiye ap Griffith
               Rapier Fighting and Marshalling- Muirghein
   2:30pm  Exchequers Forms Class- Baroness Safiy ap Griffithe
               Drum Repair and Basic Beats- Lady Ysoulde
   4:00pm  Gothic Staff Meeting- Honorable Lord Agnarr Thorvaldson or Pavel Poliokoff
   6:00pm  Site Closes