[Western] Updated schedule

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Sat Sep 22 07:45:09 PDT 2007

Potluck would probably be difficult for those of us traveling, but I would
be fine pitching in for pizza or whatever. Also, please note, the Rapier
Marshals meeting is not a fighting/marshalling class. It is a meeting for
the marshals to do an update on the new rules. I would like to see ALL
rapier marshals there if at all possible, not just the warranted ones, but
field marshals, too. There are a lot of new rules and I know some of you are
concerned about some of them. I'm hoping to help make sense of them.

Muirghein

  _____