[Western] News Flash Correction

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 17:49:31 PDT 2008

In an earlier report by the Trelac News, it was reported that the Blacklake Granary was responsible for selling the moldy grain to the Trelac Bakery, which in turn was made into bread and subsequently caused widespread hallucinations in Trelac.  We were in error in reporting that Blacklake Granary was responsible for selling the tainted grain, and wish to thank the Seneschal of Blacklake for pointing this error.  We assumed that because the Granary in question was located in Blacklake that it was indeed called the Blacklake Granary.  We were unaware that in fact that there were two granaries in Blacklake, and we have just now confirmed that the name of the Granary responsible for selling the tainted grain was Keyes Granary.  Keyes Granary is a new granary that just opened for business in Blacklake a couple of weeks ago.

Trelac News apologizes for any harm the previous report may has caused to Blacklake and Blacklake Granary and would like to express our regret by providing free adv. space to the Blacklake Granary, if they would like to place an adv. with us sometime in the future.

Rizardo d'Artusio, Editor and chief of the Trelac News.