[Western] News Reort

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 06:46:18 PDT 2008

Fear not Lord Logan, you are not out of favor with Trelac.  You simply asked a hypothitical question and we gave you answers to such.

You are correct - our wayward guardsman has returned home.   He has traveled far and wide on private business and did indeed visit with Their Excellencies Bonwicke at my request with a personal missive for Her Excellency before returning to his keep.   He and his page attended a Shire training session last eve.  Both are hale and hearty and none the worse for their travels.

HE Safiye

From: tomjenkins at suddenlink.netTo: rizardodartusio at yahoo.com; western at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:48:35 -0500Subject: Re: [Western] News Reort

I'm not sure just how to report this, as I've obviously fallen well out of favor with the guardsmen of Trelac... However, I have information regarding the recent whereabouts of Lord Gabriel. According to very reliable (and expensive) informants, he was last seen breaking bread (hopefully not from Blacklake Granary) with one Baron Chiang Ti Lung in Bonwicke. Apparently the two are rather close, as Gabriel was staying in one of the good baron's inns, riding one of his best steeds, and flaunting a rather large coinpurse around to the natives.

So, obviously, our wayward Gabriel is doing just fine...

Ld. Logan