[Western] Missive from the Trelac Guard

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 21:18:12 PDT 2008

Dear Captain, apparently your communications with our Baron are not secure.  Your missive seems to have been intercepted by a Ld Logan.   At this point I am painting my cod piece with the prerequisite bulls eye, but I can't locate any blue paint.  It must have been all used up when we painted the Guard's banners.  Do you have any other suggestions of how we might proceed?

Rizardo