[Western] News Flash: Lord Shui Found Murdered

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 25 09:33:26 PDT 2008

Very good point, although I spoke to HL Agnarr just the other night, and his current medical ailments make it hard to beleve he's running around murdering people. In the end, I have a sneaking suspicion it's all just a Trelac ploy to undermine your authority, Baron Chiang. It would seem the good people of the Western Region caught in the middle of this power struggle are choosing sides, and with so much damning information coming out of the Trelac camp, I dare say the final confrontation bodes well for no man.

Ld. Logan Macleod