[Western] All News Releases from Gothic Wars (long but funny)

Tom Jenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 28 13:54:25 PDT 2008

Kudos to Rizardo for an entertaining trist leading up to Gothic Wars... Even as me and my daughter pack in prepapration for the weekend, we're still laughing about the story line (and the names lol)... It is this type of intellectual endeavor that really does make these kinds of events worth while, and he should be applauded for putting in the time and the effort. Mundanely, I'm a reporter and photographer for the Big Spring Herald, so I know just how tough the news biz can be ;)

Ld. Logan Macleod of the Clan Macleod