[Western] letters to the Board of Directors

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Tue Jan 8 07:21:05 PST 2008

Greetings to the Western Region, from HE AmaRyah.

I have written a letter to our Ansteorran Ombusman, Gabrielle Underwood, at
gunderwood at director.sca.org protesting the dissolution of the shires of the
Western Region, and asking to table the consideration of dissolution of all
5 shires until at least the following meeting of Board of Directors, which
is on:

April 19, 2008
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Embassy Suites - Outdoor World
2401 Bass Pro Drive
Grapevine, TX 76051

I urge you all to email our Ombusman, as soon as possible, with your
concerns.  If you would like a copy of the letter I am sending, please email
me privately, and I will send it to you.

ryah