[Western] Appeal process

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug pug at pug.net
Tue Jan 8 13:54:04 PST 2008

Good Morning,

  Since some people appear to be jumping the proper channels, I felt I
  should share this directly with the region. Please follow the proper
  chain of appeal/complaint in order to help ensure your best chances of
  success.

  If you wish to write any letters of complaint about my performance on
  this action, please write them to the Society Seneschal, Crown and Heirs.
  In my opinion, it is not in your best interest to write these letters
  directly to the Board members since it is the Society Seneschal's job
  to investigate this on their behalf.

  If I hear of a better course of action from the Society Seneschal, I
  will forward it as well.

Ciao,
Pug

----- Forwarded message from Master Phelim Gervase called Pug <seneschal at ansteorra.org> -----