[Western] New Member

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:49:30 PST 2008

Ack! My inbox is getting sore! So... many... messages...

There have been many results from the events passed this weekend past. Much
of it has been along the lines of taking a bad blow and recovering like the
awesome people we are. Just thought I'd bring you all something to simply
celebrate.

I love newcomers. (Heck, I love still kind of being new myself!) I loved
meeting all the almost dozen new people we had Saturday, even brought in two
of them myself. And I'm inestimably proud to announce that one of them has
just told me he bought his SCA membership today! *glows and crows and
preens* I trust you will all welcome Darren Fionnbharr, our newest
neo-noble.
So despite leaving them out in the cold and the wind while we were having
our hearts broken and spirits stirred, they still want to join our little
club and come play with us! VIVAT NEWBIES!

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"