[Western] A Vivat!

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Fri Jan 11 09:02:16 PST 2008

> Well that would work out well for Lady Noreen and myself seeing as we're
> now living in the Outlands, but we still call Mendersham and the Western
> Region HOME.

May I ask a favor, please?  Could you keep us informed of upcoming
Outlands events?  Last year, a group of four ladies and a gentlemanly
small traveled to Scorpion Hollow to attend an A&S college, and had the
grandest time.  (We got wonderful instruction in archery--safety,
marshalling, bow making, Flemish string construction--plus were invited to
join them shooting at their great range the next morning. You see, the
Western Region had been asking for help with archery and authorizing
archery marshals from our own kingdom, but were told there wasn't enough
interest in archery out here, so we went somewhere willing and eager to
meet with us. Oh, well, that's another dead horse that's been beaten to
smithereens. Old news--we've gotten beyond it.  Lady Elewys delicately
steps off her soapbox.)

Anyhow, we had a wonderful time, and I, personally, would love to travel
to the Outlands more.

Lady Elewys
Shire of Crossrode Keep
Western Region