[Western] Brett Jones/ McNeally

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 19:03:52 PST 2008

It is my sad duty to inform all of Brett's friends in
the West, that he passed away just a little while ago
in the hospital in Dallas. He had a siezure and went
into cardiac arrest. They were unable to revive him.
He was a member of the Barony of Bonwicke.

Brett was my friend for over 19 years. And my best
friend for many,many of them. I will keep you posted
as to when/where the funeral will be.

HRM Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Carpe Jugularus -- Sieze the Jugular -- Aaron MacGregor