[Western] Gulf War

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:04:25 PST 2008

Is there anyone coming FROM war that has room for me and a small bag? My gear is going home with Ingve, and my sister will have my gear. Pretty much if I can get to the Western region, I can get to where I'm going. (San Angelo) If not, it's cool. I can help with gas.
-Chelsea

Known in these Current Middle Ages as Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.