[Western] Gulf War

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:11:22 PST 2008

Chels - We've got room.  Call me Thursday 325-234-4823.  Safiye

From: baby_sis_83 at hotmail.comTo: sca-trelac at yahoogroups.com; western at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 23:04:25 -0600Subject: [Western] Gulf War

Is there anyone coming FROM war that has room for me and a small bag? My gear is going home with Ingve, and my sister will have my gear. Pretty much if I can get to the Western region, I can get to where I'm going. (San Angelo) If not, it's cool. I can help with gas. -Chelsea Known in these Current Middle Ages as Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel None is deceived but he who trusts too much.