[Western] Stoning? Did someone say Dodgeball?

Bridgit White blackwolf108 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 07:48:10 PDT 2008

You know this whole stoning thing could be turned into one heck of a fun fund raiser at a marjor event.  $1 per dodge ball to take a shot at the hapless victems...and if they catch your ball, you have to contribute a second dollar.  Raise money, work out some frustrations, and have a little fun!

Nicollete
Where ever I may be, My heart will always be in the West.<html><div><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif" color=#3333ff>Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. <BR></FONT></div></html>