[Western] Update: Very sad news

Gavin barongavin at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 19 18:46:11 PDT 2008

Good Gentles -

Angus asked me to let everyone know that services for his lady Mother
(Sandra Mansur) will be at 1pm on Saturday 3/22/08 at the University Church
of Christ in Abilene, Texas.  Sandi passed Wednesday evening from a
pulmonary embolism.

Please keep Angus and his family in your prayers.
Thanks
Gavin and Safiye