[Western] Western Digest, Vol 23, Issue 20

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:05:01 PDT 2008

First let me offer my deepest condolences. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Second, I work for one of the local hotels in Abilene. My manager should be in this morning around 10:30am. I'm going to call him to see if there is any way we can offer a discounted rate to anyone traveling to this funeral. I don't know if he will or not but it never hurts to ask. I'll post again after I talk to him.

Bridget the Stargazer