[Western] Oct. 25th Demo in Bonwicke

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 17:45:34 PDT 2008

So sorry this didn't get out sooner! I thought that I'd sent this already..

HE Wu

Bonwicke's demo will be this Saturday at Wagner Park, 26th and Flint in Lubbock. 10am-5pm.

We would appreciate any and all help of course. I know that many people will be heading out to Samhain and
Central Regional Rapier Academy this weekend as well, so any who are not attending will be very welcome.

The following weekend, Nov. 1st, we will be holding a newcomers class and revel. We will have more details to follow