[Western] Important regarding Bryn Gwlad Camping

Anton Zemlock III a.zemlock at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 27 21:08:59 PDT 2008

For those attending that wish to camp as part of a large group, Trelac is
having Dinner Saturday and Quartermaster services available.

Dinner Saturday will be Chicken Terrycke with rice prepared by HE Safiye.
The Cost is 3/ person.

For those that wish to be on the qtr master list for sundry items, including
but not limited to plates, bowls, napkins, water, snack food, plastyware,
trash service the cost is 5/head for the whole weekend.

Please let me know if you are interested in either one of these items or
both no later than Wednesday 10/29 by 6pm so that food can be purchased for
you.

Also, if you are camping with us regardless of food buy-in, please send me
your tent size so that we can have an aprox layout for the camp as we are
bringing the 15 x 15 pavilion and have a camp kitchen. The tentative list I
have is the following ppl:

Gerold  10x10

Britta    10x10

Gavin    12x16

Sabine  10x20

Rizardo 12x14

Sara     8x8

Taya     10x15

Nicolet  15x15

J-M       10x20

JZ        8x8

If any of the above is incorrect, please let me know so I can correct.

Sorry for the cross posting, trying to make sure no one is left out

Jean-Marc

Quartermaster