[Western] FW: HUSBAND PROGRAM

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:30:33 PDT 2009

Got this from a friend. Thought I'd share.

INSTALLING A HUSBAND
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and
Personal Attention 6.5,
and then installed undesirable programs such as
NASCAR 5.0,
NBA 2.1,
NFL 3.0 and
Golf Clubs 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these
problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate

DEAR DESPERATE,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package,
while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.HTML and try to
download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then
automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

< B>

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause
Grumpy Silence 2.5
Husband 1.0 to default to, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download
the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0.
(It runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)
In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0
program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.. We recommend:
Cooking 3.0 and
Hot Lingerie 7.7.Good Luck Babe!

Special Notice;

There is an updated version to Husband 1.0. It is Husband 2.0. It is a better version than Husband 1.0; it has all of the previous programs including IToldYouSo Beta which has a learning curve!

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.