[Western] Directions for demo on Saturday

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:27:44 PDT 2009

The demo at the Texas Tech Museum is on Saturday. Although it doesn't start until 11:00 am, they ask that volunteers show up at 9:00.

I will be there at that time, please show up when you can, but before 11:00. You still have to armor up and put your A&S on display.

They have asked us to put on fighting demonstrations at 11:30, 1:30, and a short one at 3:30. So we need to be ready as soon as possible.

Map with directions is attached.

Hope to see you all there.

Toshiro

P.S. If you have trouble finding the place, call me at 806-577-3588.