[Western] Request for help

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Aug 26 23:03:28 PDT 2009

Sent from Roselynde d'Angleterre and Finn Kelley O'Donnell

(Sent this evening to Laurels and Chivalry)

Good Gentles all - I apologize for the band-width - however - time grows short and we are
reaching a desperation point.  In addition to the help requested below from both of my
circles, we are also seeking homes for the cats that Jonathan and Willow will not be able
to bring to Tulsa.  If you are interested or can provide a loving home for any of these
creatures, please let us know.  We will find a way to get them to you.  Otherwise, their
fate does not look good.

The work weekend is this weekend - Friday, Aug. 28 through Sunday, Aug.30.  All hands are
needed on deck as the project keeps growing more complex.  I must offer many sincere
thanks to Msts. Alix de Burga and her faithful crew of Angus, Annabelle, Ace and Tadgh
who came from Namron and Weisenfeuer and who put in a tireless number of hours last
Saturday.  Roz fed us all well and we accomplished a solid amount of progress.

Brothers, Sisters all,  I humble myself before you as your previous King and a member of
both of your Circles.. The work being done is for two without whom Ansteorra would not
have grown and flourished so quickly as a young Kingdom and who set the tone of service
and the view of the Dream which is particularly Ansteorran - we are unique in large part
because of these two people.  Please step forward and be counted amongst those who will
help them settle into a new home with a new heart and many skills to still teach and
distribute to a thriving Kingdom (especially the North).

I thank you for your time and consideration.

In Service - Count Master Sir Finn Kelley o'Donnell
(All contact info. is in the repeat messages below)

Gentlemen:

Sorry for the double post HOWEVER -

I send out a second appeal to the generous hearts I know each of you have.  Many of you
may not know that Duke Jonathan and Duchess Willow are in the process of relocating to
Northkeep.  The house they have bought needs a lot of work before they can move in.  If
you or your squires and students could provide us with assistance mending wallboard,
painting, cleaning, replacing a section and painting the exterior siding and other
assorted maintenance Anytime this week or specifically this Sat. (Aug.29) or Sun (Aug.
30th) it would be greatly appreciated.  Food and beer to be provided.  If you think you
can help, let me know at f-ross at sbcglobal.net or (918) 834-6621.  Please remember that
they were the first Crown of our beloved Kingdom.  Also, please remember that some of us
(like me) have serious health issues and it makes this work even more difficult.  I have
ever but seldom asked for favors.  I desperately need one now.

In service

Brothers and Sisters:

Many of you may not know that Duke Jonathan and Duchess Willow are in the process of
relocating to Northkeep.  The house they have bought needs a lot of work before they can
move in.  If you or your apprentices/students could provide us with assistance mending
wallboard, painting, cleaning, removing the exterior siding, preping and painting it and
other assorted maintenance this Sat (Aug 29) and/or Sun (Aug.30) it would be greatly
appreciated.  Food and beer to be provided.  If you think you can help, let me know at f-r
oss at sbcglobal.net or (918) 834-6621.  Please remember that they were the first Crown of
our beloved Kingdom and they are both now medically disabled.  Also, please remember that
some of us (like Roz and me) have serious health issues and it makes this work even more
difficult.

In service

FROM DUKE JONATHAN:

Roz:
Here is the list of cats:
Stripes   5 years & 9 months Am short hair, black and gray tabby.female
Evie       5 years & 3 months Am short hair, black and gray tabby with white tummy.female
Deucy   4 years & 4 months, Am short hair, brown and gray tabby female
Bella     4 years & 4 months Am short hair, black and gray tabby. female
Star      4 years & 4months  Am short hair, tan and white tabby. female
Cyrce   4 years & 6 months semi-long hair, black. female
Spook   3 years, Am short hair, black and gray tabby.female
No Me   3 years, Am short hair, tan and white tabby.female
Tiger Lily   2 years, semi- long hair, brown and gray tabby female
Timmy   2 years Am short hair, Black and gray tabby. female
Satin   8 months Am short hair, black, female
Chris   5 months Am short hair, brown and gray tabby with some white, male
Shadow Warrior   3 months Am short hair, black, male
Sister   3 months Am short hair, black and gray tabby, female.
Thanks,
John