[Wiesenfeuer] Medieval Fair...

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 07:01:00 PDT 2014

Greetings!Medieval Fair is quickly approaching, and we need to be prepared! In past years Namron has done the majority of the planning, and we want to ask for help from out surrounding Baronies. If you would like to be part of organizing and running the Medieval Fair Demo, PLEASE contact me, as I would love to talk to you about it. Also, If you have any ideas that you would like to see come to fruition, please contact me. Medieval Fair draws over 300,000 people each year, and the SCA has a chance to shop what we are all about.  Namron will still be there with our pavillions, list field, A & S, and anything else we usually have. Please, contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you, KynaBaroness of Namron