[Wiesenfeuer] Wiesenfeuer Yule Silent Auction: Seeking Donations!

Kajira Camber kajiracamber at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 11:57:13 PDT 2014

It is that time of year again where we are seeking donations from our
talented artisans and populace to help raise money for our 'Baronial
Champion Awesomeness Fund'!

Please let me know if you would be able to donate something. The request is
that donations be new or like new condition and, if they are store bought
items, that it maintains the feeling of Middle Ages. But, even items such
as chair/cooler covers and items that makes our event environments better
are more than welcome!

Thank you all for being awesome and truly appreciate your assistance and
service!

--
Thanks!

Kajira