[Wiesenfeuer] Chronicler Position Vacant soon

Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 20 20:10:43 PDT 2017

Round table is less than a month away.  Once that comes around the barony
will be without a chronicler.  We are still looking for an application for
the office.  If you have wanted to fill one out and haven't found the
time.  Now is the time.  We don't want our amazing seneschal to have to add
the position of chronicler to his many duties.  Please send any
applications and copy of your proof of membership to the following email
addresses:

chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
northern at chronicler.ansteorra.org

Donnán Ó Néill
Chronicler for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer