[Wiesenfeuer] Chronicler Position Vacant soon

aubreyericstochter2 aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 06:20:52 PDT 2017

Don't forget it also has to be submitted to the Kingdom Chronicler.

-------- Original message --------From: Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer <chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org> Date: 6/20/17  10:10 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Wiesenfeuer <wiesenfeuer at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Chronicler Position Vacant soon
Round table is less than a month away.  Once that comes around the barony will be without a chronicler.  We are still looking for an application for the office.  If you have wanted to fill one out and haven't found the time.  Now is the time.  We don't want our amazing seneschal to have to add the position of chronicler to his many duties.  Please send any applications and copy of your proof of membership to the following email addresses:
chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.orgseneschal@wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.orgbaroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.orgnorthern@chronicler.ansteorra.org
Donnán Ó NéillChronicler for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer--