[Wiesenfeuer] Herald office is open for application

Candelaio herald at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 3 18:00:00 PST 2019

Since populace meeting has been moved I'm going to announce online first
that the office of Baronial Herald (Candelaio Pursuivant) is now open for
application. Please submit signed applications and proof of membership to
baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org,
herald at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, and equinox at herald.ansteorra.org.

I'm scheduled to teach this month about what is involved in being a local
herald. I'll post later exactly when this is going to be.

Lord Donnán Ó Néill
Candelaio Pursuivant

PS Don't forget northern regional chronicler is also open for application.
You can talk to me about any of these offices if you have questions.

Lord Donnán Ó Néill