[Wiesenfeuer] Wiesenfeuer Service Opportunities

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 12 11:21:21 PDT 2019

Greetings!
We have the following opportunities open to serve the Barony. Please note
that applicants must be 18 years old, have and be able to maintain a
membership, and be able to attend Populace meetings, officer meetings, and
Baronial events.

The office of Herald for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer is currently open for
applications. Please contact our current Herald if you have questions
regarding the position or how to apply.

I am also accepting applications for a deputy seneschal. If you are
interested in applying, please send an application, photo ID, and copy of
your membership to seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org and CC Their
Excellencies at baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org ...

We are also accepting applications for populace members
who would be interested in joining our financial committee. Please send
your application, proof of membership, and a photo ID to
seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, treasurer at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, &
Their Excellencies at baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org

Long Live the Dream,
Aldric de Kerr