[Wiesenfeuer] Website Updates - Baronial Polling and Other things

Web Minister webminister at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 24 12:25:55 PST 2020

To the amazing populace of our barony.

I have updated the website with the info that our northern regional
seneschal Charles the Grey of Mooneschadowe sent out yesterday via
this email list.

Baronial Transition and Polling
<https://sites.google.com/a/wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/wiesenfeuer/polling>

I'll add the polling form to this page or a sub-page when it is provided to
me.

Also I've updated the calendar with the events that were laid out in the
missive.

The calendar entries can currently be updated by myself and Charles.  Just
as a reminder I'm not on facebook so updates to the website will only be
made after I get an official email.

In other news, TE provided me with a CD containing many of the old
Flamebearers.  This appears to date from the creation of the shire up to
the 20th anniversary of Ansteorra.  I've put a link to the google drive
folder where I've uploaded them on the website.  I'm also going through the
process of adding the individual links as I have time.

Eventually I'll try and get a page by page PDF view of them done.  Right
now most are in the print layout of 1/2 page foldable so they don't read
well online.

Lastly don't forget this office is currently open for application.

Lord Donnán Ó Néill
Webminister for Wiesenfeuer