[Wiesenfeuer] Round Table Schedule

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 14 19:27:29 PST 2022

Greetings Willow,

Any of them have some interesting information about how things run. The
heraldic sessions I have heard are very informative. The missile meeting
should be of interest to any who like projectile weapons (e.g. archery,
knife throwing etc). The state of the kingdom session will provide good
general information for the populace. Feel free to explore any except the
closed meetings.

In Service,

Elric Dracwin
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal