[Wiesenfeuer] Wiesenfeuer Goes to Gulf Wars!

Baroness of Wiesenfeuer baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 15 15:44:25 PST 2022

Dearest Wiesenfeuer,
Even in the face of these most recent guidelines, while we may be
disappointed by the pause in activity, there are still things in the future
to look forward to! Gulf Wars is still on the schedule! For more details
please check their website: https://www.gulfwars.org/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gulfwars.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2DSmSXInCbrfeaondR6-LgLKr6FjCijohZymMh_pFbsnL2BM8FqI7hlyc&h=AT1FvIKwfELNdGtjCFi3xcjExmi3GEcIAujEj_g0xqJ8mVcnjC8x35RiXe-fC9KwCSlSzoTAUcxxdDN68BDtti2IrZlyB7PMtUHg9WzCGUwOpNmq5DppWFPylbJnfhdCdLuWdv4b6LRHySr3Kg&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT1a7SqKXSbyk0gF_I-Go971RU8UxjRUCz5eIGWz9-X4qkgzn3jOIA7RzlaN64iZRMPyxEnn2u7swPt5EuT9BA45rtrzc1NIzMzI18YWFVRS5P1V3QBF2epc2QhLQAotyFznatALGzsE3TfuJB4VIk0boSfArVELMYKydks6OULzHgC8duH88XcjY4LbFAWzTWK1RcOEBfc93F2Jifw>
If you are planning on attending Gulf Wars, you still have 30 days to
preregister (closes Feb 15th)! Preregistration will be done through the
memberships services system at
https://members.sca.org/apps/#MtgDetail/00001020
<https://members.sca.org/apps/?fbclid=IwAR0L_ai6Fazj2z0HuzcceqyOONE038daIt-ZfqNZo96GzIV7-cf-MCYz2MM#MtgDetail/00001020>
If you would like to camp together as a Barony, please select your lodging
as "Ansteorra-Wiesenfeuer" to ensure we have enough land for all those who
wish to camp with us. IF we do not have enough members for our own
encampment, Their Excellencies Namron have reached out and generously
invited us to merge with their encampment and that can be done at a later
date once we have the preregistration numbers. I assure you we will have a
great time either way.
We have been assured by the Gulf Wars staff that in the event that Gulf
Wars is canceled all preregistrations will receive a full refund. If you
decide you do not feel safe attending or have a conflict come up, you will
have until Feb 15th to cancel your reservation online for a full refund.
Since Gulf Wars is in the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann we will be following
their Kingdom laws on all things during the war, including their COVID
policy, which can be found on the Gulf Wars Website.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out!

*HL Muirenn Ingen Chernaig*
*Baroness of Wiesenfeuer*
*She/Her*
*Kingdom of Ansteorra*