[Wiesenfeuer] Seneschal office is open for applications

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon May 1 19:50:49 PDT 2023

Greetings,

Since Isaac and I have been chosen to be the next Baron and Baroness of
Wiesenfeuer, I am opening the office of Seneschal immediately. As the
stepping up as Baron and Baroness will happen at Coronet, June 17th, I will
continue to fulfill my role as Seneschal over the next month to ensure that
the transition goes smoothly.

The office of the Senechal is an essential role in the Barony. The Senechal
works closely with Their Excellencies to help the Barony run smoothly.  The
Seneschal's role is to fulfill the legal side for the group.

Requirements of the office include

Promoting peace, harmony, and prosperity

Conducting regular meetings

Overseeing group finances

Acting as the legal representative of your group

Dealing with modern authorities

Ensuring your group meets all the requirements to maintain its group status

Writing and filing reports

Ensuring that the local waivers are sent into the Waiver Secretary

Overseeing the planning and hosting of events

Overseeing demos and public relations

If you have any questions please reach out to me and ask.

Applications will be accepted through May 27th.

Here is a link to apply for open officer positions.
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

Send the applications to:

vindheim at seneschal.ansteorra.org

baron at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org