[Wiesenfeuer] Bids open for Wiesenfeuer Baronial 2025

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 23 08:30:49 PDT 2024

[image: Baronial 2025 Bids Open.png]

Greetings,
Our Wiesenfeuer Baronial event is scheduled for April 18-20, 2025. We have
a site in mind, are penciled in on their calendar, and still working on the
paperwork.
We are now accepting bids for Event Steward and for Tavern.
For Tavern, we would like to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so will
accept bids for all three as either a combined bid or as separate per meal
bids.
Bids are due by SEPTEMBER 27, 2024 at 8:00 pm. This is so that we can
discuss them with the financial committee at the end of September, and have
a decision by October’s Populace meeting.
If you have an idea for a tavern or wish to serve as an Event Steward for
Baronial, please submit a bid by email to
Their Excellencies at baron at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org and
baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org. The Exchequer at
treasurer at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, as well as the Seneschal at
seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org.