[Wiesenfeuer] Welcoming bids for Wiesenfeuer Yule 2024 Event Steward(s)

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon May 6 15:24:49 PDT 2024

Greetings,

Our *Wiesenfeuer Yule 2024 event will take place on December 21, 2024*, at
the familiar location of Quail Springs United Methodist Church in OKC. The
date is reserved on their calendar, and paperwork is in progress.

*We are currently welcoming bids for Event Steward(s). All bids must be
submitted by 6:00 pm on Friday, June 21, 2024.*

This timeline allows for review by the financial committee in late June,
with a decision to hopefully be announced at the July Populace meeting.

To apply as the Event Steward for Yule, kindly send your bid via email to
Their Excellencies at baron at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org and
baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org.Additionally, please copy the Treasurer
at treasurer at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org and the Seneschal at
seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org.