ANST - Q? - War Tabards

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Thu Feb 5 10:05:05 PST 1998

>I'd like to see some "non-combatants" (white-diamonds) carry standards to
>free up more fighters.

This could be difficult.  I may be wrong, but I thought that white diamonds
were "dead" if an enemy got within a certain distance.  How can you charge
into battle if you are going to die before the enemy is actually close
enough to physically hit you.  And if I were a white diamond non-combatant,
the last place I would want to be is between some heavy weapons fighters
and the standard.  Ouchy!  Pass the armor, please!  Now if you want to
fully armor a non-combatant, that would be different.

Rumil