ANST - P-word

Keith Hood jemuga at freewwweb.com
Wed Feb 18 16:43:52 PST 1998

To Bjorn Lochlannac:

Honestly, I said in more than one posting earlier that I have been
convinced that the tenure thing is not a valid solution.  As far as I'm
concerned, it's no longer an issue.  However, on the eastern front...

Principalities, according to some whose posts I've read, will naturally
eventually break away and become new kingdoms.  I will NOT stand by and
allow Cross Plains to be reived away from this kingdom!

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

      --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers"  --
		     by Robert E. Howard, who should be
		       the patron saint of Ansteorra