ANST - P-word

Ron Brooks bjorn9 at juno.com
Wed Feb 18 20:53:47 PST 1998

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:43:52 -0600 Keith Hood <jemuga at freewwweb.com>
writes:
>To Bjorn Lochlannac:
>
>Honestly, I said in more than one posting earlier that I have been
>convinced that the tenure thing is not a valid solution.  As far as
>I'm
>concerned, it's no longer an issue.  However, on the eastern front...
>
>Principalities, according to some whose posts I've read, will
>naturally
>eventually break away and become new kingdoms.  I will NOT stand by
>and
>allow Cross Plains to be reived away from this kingdom!
>
>--

While often, perhaps even usually,  Principalities do become Kingdoms, it
is not mandatory that they do so. I personally would consider the
"advancement"  from
Region to Principality a part of a natural  progression.

Concerning Cross Plains and Ansteorra, remember that there will always be
a kingdom called Ansteorra, I know of no reason that Cross Plains can not
remain in it.

I feel  that no group be it Canton, Shire, or Barony or what have you
should  be forced into becoming part of a Principality, it should be done
on a group by group basis by
a vote.

Bjorn Lochlannac
Barony of Bonwicke