[Ansteorra-announce] ALEXANDRIAN SYMPOSIUM Thank You’s

Carolle cternus at texas.net
Tue Aug 28 21:04:56 PDT 2001

I would like to offer my thanks to all those who made this a successful
event:

the teachers – Mari, Gunnora, Kayleigh, Tabitha, Genevieve, Ihon, Signy,
Emrys, Cynric, Isobel, Seraphina, Meadhbh, Jovian, Beatriz

people who did the background work (gate guard, set-up, clean-up) – the
Barony of Bjornsborg for hosting, Christiana, Sara, Vera, Amerinda,
Dunno, Kitty, Ivar, Godwyn, Maggie Rose, everyone who brought
decorations that we didn’t end up needing, and
everyone who helped clean up (including guests)

members of the Alexandrian Company who did the back-background work –
Mari, Gunnora

And particularly, the students, without whom there would not have been
an event.

With thanks,
Radegund of Tours
Steward, ALEXANDRIAN SYMPOSIUM ON FOOD AND FESTIVAL