[Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender Culture Camp Middle Eastern

Libbie Greene libbie.greene at sabre.com
Thu Aug 30 10:44:59 PDT 2001

Greetings Dear Gentles,

I am Lady Brigit O'Shaughnessey and I am the camp Coordinator for the
Middle Eastern culture camp at Defender this year. I wanted to let
everyone know what we are offering in camp this year. Friday night we
will have a henna party and on Saturday there will be classes held in
camp through out the day and a Hafla on Saturday night after feast.

The classes are basic tassel making for your belts, the art of story
telling through dance, turban wrapping, basic costuming and a two hour
class in American Tribal Basic in the afternoon. I have a variety of
talented instructors who are a lot of fun and we all look forward to
seeing you there.

If you have rugs, lamps or anything that would add to the atmosphere of
the camp they would be a welcome addition. I do regret to say that tent
space will be snug in the camp proper but I am sure that we will manage
just fine. If you would like to help cook or serve feast on Saturday
night please let me know privately and we can go from there for many
hands make light work.

I am very excited about the camp and I look forward to seeing you there!

Happy zills!
Brigit aka Saviti