[Ansteorra-announce] Insignia needed

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 19:01:27 PST 2001

Greetings my freinds

Well another Coronation is nearly upon us, and as Thier Majesties Insignia
keeper I would now ask if any of you might be able to help relpenish the
insignia box for the coming reign. We are in need of Cranes, Thisles, Queens
Ring medallions, and Comets most of all, since the Kingdom has responded
wonderously to the request earlier this reign for Star of Merit garters.
(although we wouldn't refuse a few more)

What we need is good insignia, quantity is one thing so long as it comes
with quality. As a guide line please Donate insignia you would be proud to
wear yourself.

Thank you for your time

Master Darius