[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule Revel Price List

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 16:59:25 PST 2001

Greetings one and all.

For those who may have been alarmed that a price-break was not shown for our younger members, please note the following:

Site fee is $9.00 for those 12 and up, $4.50 for ages 5 - 12, and free for those under 5.  The most a family will pay for site fee is $27.

The Head Cook has mentioned that a free Children's Feast will be provided for those children who don't want to join in the celebration of foods presented for the general populace.

Feast Reservations are full, but we are taking names on the waiting list.  Please feel free to contact Lady Vasalisa @ 281.686.9883 or lisa at flyinglions.com.

Thank you.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate
Kingdom, Ansteorra