[Ansteorra-announce] Pelican Elevation of Curstaidh Magorlick at Stargate Yule

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Mon Dec 3 15:55:26 PST 2001

Previously posted:
<<Unto all to whom this missive comes,  Greetings!
It is my pleasure to announce the Pelican Elevation events for
Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick, to be held at the Stargate Yule Revel, Dec.
8th.  <snip>  >>

Several persons unable to attend Yule, have sent me messages of
congratulations
to pass along to Curstaidh.  Rest assured, I have forwarded those to her.

My apologies for not posting her e-mail address on the previous
announcement.  For those who would like to send a personal message,
Curstaidh Magorlick's e-mail address is:  lalemons at flash.net

We welcome those able to join us at this elevation, as Stargate looks
forward to this festive season and day of celebration.

Yours in service,
Mistress Hillary Rose Greenslade
Westgate/Stargate