[Ansteorra-announce] Silent Auction to benefit Centurion Mu of Samarkand

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Jul 3 14:10:19 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the most generous Populace of the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,

As most of you know, Centurion Mu of Samarkand suffered a double tragedy
last month when his house was flooded and a few days later he lost his Lady
and Wife, Lady Christina.  A plea for help went out to the good people of
Ansteorra.  This plea was heard, and many looked deep into their hearts and
pockets and have given most generously.  I want to thank each and everyone
who have contributed to the relief of Mu and his family.

At Coronation this weekend, I will be running a Silent Auction to benefit
Centurion Mu and his family.  I am asking for donations of items to be added
to the auction tables.  Any items, large or small, will be accepted.  I will
be on site when the gates open on Saturday morning to accept these
donations.  If you are local to the Stargate/Loch Soillier area, you can
contact me by phone and we can make arrangements for you to get the items to
me.

Please pass the word to all who are not on this list about this auction.  I
ask everyone who can, please stop by the auction tables and place a bid on
one of the fine items there.  Once again, I thank everyone for their time
and generosity.

In Service to the Kingdom and It's People

Godwin of Edington KSCA
Baron of Stargate

713-690-5434
djurgens at swbell.net