[Ansteorra-announce] Pennsic Slumlord

Stasya mihal stasya at msn.com
Tue Jul 10 17:55:57 PDT 2001

 Hello everybody
We are going to be in N06.  Everybody that is preregistered please send me the following information. Name, group camping with, ETA, Sizes of tents and pavilions, (including all ropes), the amount of land you have to use is based on the number of people that you have people that you have in your group.  What you do with it is your business. Except for SAFETY and sanitation.  Please get this information to me before the 1st of August.

Any one that is NOT preregistered and suddenly decides that want to go to pennsic. Please contact me as soon as possible( before the 6th of August) I will put you on the list for available camping sites
Thank you
Sir Wilhelm  SLumLord

----- Original Message -----e