[Ansteorra-announce] Queen's Champion Update and Schedule

Steve Hemphill producer at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 11 14:25:55 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the fine Gentles of Ansteorra and the Knowne Worlde,
As the date for HRM Larissa's Queen's Champion rapidly approaches, you
should be aware of some additional information that will help make your
visit to Bryn Gwlad more enjoyable.

-  Please visit the event web site, found through either the Ansteorra
Calendar page or the Bryn Gwlad events page for constantly updated
information.
-  Reservations for period pavillions immediately around the list field are
now closed as all spaces have been taken.  However, please feel free to
contact me with your period pavilion reservation (include dimensions) so
that I might put you on a waiting list in case a space does become
available.  There is, however, plenty of available space close to (but not
immediately next to) the list field (no reservation required).
-  Feast reservations are filling up fast and we are close to the limit.
Please send your reservations to clarissa at supportyou.com as soon as
possible.
-  Merchants are welcome.  Please contact jon_bilderback at hotmail.com for
details.
-  Animals are welcome.
-  The site is wet.

The Schedule (Real Time...not SCA Time)
7/27 (Friday)
5p   Main Gate Opens

7/28 (Saturday)
1a   Main Gate Closes ( you will still have access to the event site)
7a   Main Gate Re-opens
     Armour inspection begins
9a   Inner gate to list field and camping is closed (you will still have
access to the event site)
     Armour inspection closes
     Court begins
10a  List begins
5p   Inner Gate reopens
6p   Feast begins
7:30p     Court begins
After     Rose Ball begins

7/29 (Sunday)
10a  Sourthern Regional Army Muster (Duke Kein)
     Rapier War Practice (Dona Kayleigh)
12n  Begin site cleanup
3p   Site closes

Eule von Haginbald, Steward